V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

heh

It amazes me how easily people get GASP offended over such a trivial thing. I'd bet 99% of the complainers don't even live within a hundred miles of V-Tech, nor even knew anyone who even knew anyone who knew another guy who knew someone who was shot up.

They have no right to be offended. They're just bitching because bitching about a shock game/toon/show/etc. is the hot thing to do and it makes them feel like they're some kinda good person.

And I think we all know anyone who goes to NewGrounds isn't a good person at all. We're all scum. Dastardly, evil, funny, creative, but very evil scum.

P.S. I fucking love that song.

Tricky Bucket Tricky Bucket

good

Very nice. If only you had better graphics, this would go on my top ten.

Fan Game 0.2 Fan Game 0.2

weee

Fun.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Yay!

]{ombat interactive ]{ombat interactive

ugh

This was not a game. This was a collection of screenshots from the Mortal Kombat games.

You should not have submitted this. This required no skill, nor effort. You did this for ten minutes:

Ctrl+C
...
Ctrl+P

TRY AGAIN!

jack-o-sticks responds:

the only reason it had a game icon was because any thing that involves you to do some thing to access Kont... content

Quake3-Interactive(DM12) Quake3-Interactive(DM12)

ok

Not bad. I was entertained.

I wouldn't mind another one, though more choices, outcomes, and length would be great.

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

nice

Pretty good time waster. I enjoyed it.

One problem, though: the music cuts out. That's only a small problem, though, and can be fixed easily.

I just haaaate sprites. Please, in the future, don't do sprites. Make your own character! Be original! Dust of your brain and get those creative cells working!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Make a walkthrough? Are you crazy? What's the point of playing a puzzle game if someone tells you how to solve the puzzle? That's madness.

Anyway, JR2 is fantastic. Utterly fantastic.

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

good good

I liked it, and I'm not a big fan of sprites.

One problem: audio was horrible. I dunno if that was my PC or what, but it sounded garbled. Whatever, it was still fun.

Kenney responds:

It's just your PC...

Turnaus Turnaus

meh

It was fun for a few seconds, but it just got repetative. And playing with someone else on the same keyboard is just too awkward for my tastes. I dunno, I didn't like it that much, but it has no real flaw other than not being my "cup o' tea."

old wink game thing old wink game thing

AAAAWWWWW

DAMN! After spending five minutes memorizing the controls, it crashes!!! Oh well, I gave everything a 10, anyway, based on the other reviews. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY! PLEASE HURRY!